WIT clients can benefit from your in-kind donations!
Currently, we have a strong need for new or gently used toys for children, ages 0 - 12, who attend Play Care. We are looking for:
- Trucks and trains
- Play kitchen sets and toy food
- Wooden building blocks
- Coloring books, Crayola markers and crayons
- Human figures such as action figures, dolls, etc
Unfortunately, we cannot accept:
- Anything with fabric, such as blankets, stuffed animals, etc
- Anything with small pieces, such as legos or puzzles
We are also in need of:
- SEPTA tokens, to provide transportation assistance so that clients with limited means can attend counseling and support groups at WIT
- Women’s toiletries and sanitary products
- Baby diapers and wipes
To find out more about making an in-kind donation, please contact us at 215.564.5301 ext. 125 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.